Over the last three decades, Tracy has guided hundreds of companies and business leaders to brand distinction and higher profits.
Her GrowthMAP Process™ brings clarity and cohesiveness to your brand purpose – serving as the linchpin to meaningful growth of your client base, exposure, impact, and – ultimately – bottom line. By pairing imagination and innovation with proven practices, Tracy makes marketing and branding both fun and rewarding.
Her talks have the power to inspire individuals and teams to market with a unique purpose that catapults brands for higher impact.
AWARDS & HONORS
Tracy has earned numerous awards and honors for her commitment to her industry, entrepreneurs, and the loyalty she maintains within her community:
- 15 Davey Awards
- 13 Communicator Awards
- 6 W3 Awards
- 2 Telly Awards
- NAPW – Women of the Year
PAST SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Tracy engages personably with her audiences with speaking topics that influence the seasoned professional enriching their organization or the new entrepreneur requiring depth to their new brand.
Discovering your WHY
Participants will be empowered with interactive engagement:
• How positioning your “WHY” will reveal the difference your company makes and the ultimate impact for those served
• How clarifying your “WHY” will help define and highlight your unique advantages
• How positioning your “WHY” will lay the groundwork for all future marketing campaigns to attract and retain customers
• How promoting your “WHY” will help you gain buy-in from your team members – virtually revolutionizing your corporate culture and marketing message at the same time
The GrowthMAP Process
Proven checkpoints leading to growth of your bottom line:
• The crucial step to focus on your company’s WHY by revealing your deeper purpose, desired impact, and unique advantages
• Essential elements to WEAVE a strategy that works
• Bringing real WOW factor to your concepts and messaging that captures attention
• Putting your marketing to WORK for attracting new prospects
• The vital action of tracking data to WIN and retain new customers
10 Marketing Tips That Don’t Cost A Dime
Innovative ways to attract and retain customers:
• The importance of ingenuity and creativity particularly with a small budget
• The value of defining your target audience and positioning your company as industry experts.
• Why old friends are just as good – if not better – than new friends.
• The importance of gaining sure footing on social media
Making Your Social Media Work
Turn followers into customers and customers into fans:
• The four basic social media niches – thought leader, brand ambassador, emotional envoy, or renaissance brand
• How to determine whether one social media platform or multiple platforms are right for you
• Identifying your social media target audience and goals
• Social media doesn’t have to be complicated – there’s value in building a relationship with automation
• Knowledge is Power – benefit from social media insights
For over 25 years, Tracy has developed award-winning campaigns that distinguish our National Franchise from the competition and propels our growth. Their team is terrific to work with and we are always excited to move on to the next project.
Darlene Barnwell – Chief Marketing Officer
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Through a team effort – and the effectiveness of our comprehensive marketing campaigns that Woodall Creative Group designed for us – we exceeded annual loan growth goals. We are now working with their team to further solidify our brand while expanding from 3 to 8 locations.
Joe Foster – President & CEO
MyGeorgia Credit Union
We have grown our company with great success through our online presence and retail sales. But to witness such a positive boost in year-over-year sales – with the one major change marked by our strategic packaging redesign – I can honestly say that we are beyond thrilled with our collaboration with Woodall Creative Group.
Gary Saleh, National Sales
Certified Roses, Inc.
Advisory Board – Lanier Technical College
Chair – Jackson County Women In Business
Chair – Jackson County Woman of the Year
Committee – Future Leaders Scholarship
Chair – Chestnut Mtn Ladies Ministries
Member – Braselton Rotary Club
Board – National Assoc of Women Business Owners