Believe it or not, but the holidays will be upon us before we know it! There will be plenty of shopping, entertaining, decorating, wrapping, cooking, cleaning and merry-making to go around in the weeks leading up to the Holidays.
But – rather than adding the heavy responsibility of creating, printing, stuffing, sealing, labeling and posting a teetering tower of holiday cards to your to do list – why not take a cue from technology and make plans to send customized DIGITAL HOLIDAY CARD to your associates, vendors, and clients this year?
All you need to get started is a list of recipients and a strong creative partner to craft and send a professionally designed holiday e-card of which you can be proud. It’s like setting the table for a holiday feast and letting someone else take care of the cooking, serving and cleaning – all you have to do is sit back, relax and ENJOY!
Need a little more convincing? Here are a few more benefits to making the switch from tangible holiday cards to e-cards:
- E-Cards are Planet-Friendly: According to RecycleWorks.org, an estimated 2.6 billion holiday cards are sold each year in the United States. That’s enough to fill a football field 10 stories high! If we all sent one less card this year, we could save 50,000 cubic yards of paper (that’s THOUSANDS of TREES!) Electronic holiday greeting cards serve as a waste-free alternative.
- E-Cards are Cost-Effective: What good business leader ISN’T concerned with saving his or her company money? While e-cards are not cost-free – due to design costs and e-card platform subscription – you won’t have to pay for printing and posting, OR lost hours devoted to stuffing, labeling and sealing your paper cards.
- E-Cards Boast a Fast Turn-Around Time: Consider the time that goes into designing and printing a paper card, not to mention the flurry of activity that follows just to get that card to its intended destination. While an e-card does require design time, once approved – with your list of recipients uploaded to the e-card platform of choice – a click of the mouse is all it takes to send it to dozens, hundreds and thousands of inboxes.
- E-Cards are Trackable: When you post and mail a holiday card in the traditional way, you take it on faith that it will make it to its intended destination. Unless you receive a response thanking you for said card, you may never know for sure. E-cards – on the other hand – are trackable. You can see who opened your card, how many times they opened it and when.
- E-Cards are Excellent Marketing Tools: You may elect to send one paper card to a client in hopes that it will be displayed somewhere for everyone to see. A professionally designed e-card can be sent to any number of employees at one company to increase your reach and solidify your brand company-wide.
- E-Cards can be Animated: Why mail a flat printed card when you COULD send an e-card that virtually jumps off the computer screen. An animated e-card is far more engaging and more likely to be shared and talked about!
- E-Cards can be Shared on Social Media (and MORE!): It’s not uncommon to miss a person or two (or TWENTY) on your holiday card list. By sharing your e-card on all of your social media platforms, you increase your reach by leaps and bounds. Depending on the platform used to create it, you may even be able to share your e-card on your website – a terrific way to send Happy Holiday wishes to everyone who visits your website. If you feature a TV screen in your office lobby, you could even show your holiday card on a loop to share with everyone who walks through your front door.
Atlanta marketing agency, Woodall Creative Group is currently taking orders for Holiday E-cards! Get a jump on the holiday season by checking this very important item off your to do list! Our talented team of graphic design elves is eager to get started on crafting an eye-catching e-card that promotes your company brand. Getting started is easy! Simply contact us at email@example.com, call us at 706-658-0244 or fill out our convenient online contact form.